Skip to main content

Ad Copy for World of Darkness Games

Do you think these work?
I'm just playing around with potential ads for some of the games I'm thinking of running.  The World of Darkness is often the setting I feel the most affinity for and find easiest to put things together for; I find that Vampire and Werewolf are quite comfortable.

These are the ads that I've put together for Vampire and Werewolf, which I find the easiest to come up with stuff for.  I'll see about adding images and things when I'm more certain of what I want to run. As I'm aiming for accessibility I'm not so sure about Mage now I have to admit, but the list is fluctuating  a little. 

Vampire Dark Ages/Masquerade (same game but different time periods really)
Bloody Crowns

A city divided
Two courts, in opposition
Set upon victory or death
 Dark forces loose on Paris' streets
And interlopers at the gates

When the shadows come down
And all light is extinguished
Where will you stand
Where will you fall
Where will the Beast claim you as its own

A dark game of politics, fear and terror in a world of shadows. Light a Gaulloise, pull on your leathers and step into the night to feast amongst the Bloody Crowns.

Vampire the Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition/Dark Ages Revised Edition


Werewolf the Forsaken
Concrete Jungle
The Beast has fallen.
The Uratha have reclaimed the city, dividing it into territories.
A grand convocation has sworn peace between the werewolf packs.
All seems right in the land.
And yet…
The city's spirits creep back into their places, growing in confidence as they flex their power.
The Pure make their presence felt
The Hosts crawl from their hiding places
Chaos spreads through the city as they run riot.
How far will you go to hold your domain?

A game of savage horror in the shadows of Paris.
Tame your territory. Find your totem. Watch your back.
Werewolf the Forsaken (1st Edition)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surviving and Thriving in the Urban World of Darkness: A Guide for Garou

 Welcome to the blog, or welcome back if you're a regular reader. Thanks for stopping by. This is Shores of Night. On Sundays we talk about Werewolf: the Apocalypse , White Wolf's eco-horror roleplaying game. I talk about things within the game that interest me, explore areas which I think need to be considered, and sometimes try to make stuff.  Apologies for missing last week, life got in the way. I'm finding things a bit hard at present because I'm consuming too much news content and even though I'm in the UK, current events in the US are weighing heavily on my mind. It feels like life has become that much more difficult and, in the themes of Werewolf, that what's happening will only lead to the planet suffering more. It feels like our cities will become darker and less pleasant too, though perhaps not to the extent that they would be in the World of Darkness. At least we can be relatively sure that what's happening in the "real world" (if such a...

101 Changeling: the Dreaming Story Seeds

I've put together 101 Story Seeds for Changeling the Dreaming which is free to anyone to use for their Changeling Chronicles.. You can find it as a PDF download here: 101 Changeling the Dreaming Story Seeds . I've detailed possible subplots for the game, the same as I did with Hellfrost. The thing I should say before you go a-scrolling, is that some of the plot lines are for adult gamers, be that because they deal with adult subjects or because they're the sort of things that are a bit more to do with planning and so on. I'm planning to put together a Changeling micro setting, set at a campus university, please let know if that would be of interest. Changeling the Dreaming, Kithain and other official game terms are copyright White Wolf Games (1995), while original characters are copyright of Steve Cotterill (2018) Permission is given to use original characters for home use. 101 Changeling the Dreaming Story Seeds Mean: Some of the Kithain ar...

The Traveller's Guide to the Umbra

 Welcome back, or if you're here for the first time, then hello. These blog posts are dedicated to the roleplaying game Werewolf: The Apocalypse , one of my favourite games. They're intended to form a primer for the game, to explain it to potential new players. Most of what I've written has been tagged with the Werewolf label, and I'm working to ensure everything I've published for the game here has the tag.  This week, we're returning to the mysterious spirit world, the Umbra, to discuss travel and survival. Last time we got a basic idea of the part of the Umbra werewolves interact with the most (there are other realms, but those appear in Mage: The Ascension and Wraith: The Oblivion far more than in Werewolf, and can be challenging for the Garou to visit, so I'm only going to cover them if it's requested. This content is designed for the 20th Anniversary Edition of Werewolf, which is what I'm sticking with. Apologies if you're a 5th Edition f...