Skip to main content

Um

Welcome back to the blog... or welcome if you're new. 

Oh crap, is it really 3 months since I posted? 

Ugh, I'm sorry. I've been super busy with work, writing, and trying to put stuff together for roleplaying. 

A quick round up might be that:

I'm now working as the Green Rep for Unison (please support your union)

Trying to be vegetarian, with mixed results. 

Sending off some work to magazines and trying to work out if my poetry is worth sending to places or not. I'm also working on new short stories and older, abandoned, pieces to try and just make this year all about short work and base building in order to hit next year running with a novel. 

Trying to work out if my niche in fiction is in mature (as in thoughtful rather than X rated) fantasy and science fiction, with a focus on what happens after the big event. The restoration, healing and quiet moments that come after the battle as people pick up their lives. 

Trying to master my fears in order to get some life admin done for various bits and bobs. 

Hoping, possibly in vain, that someone will like me enough to date me and get into a relationship. 

Reading as much as I can and trying to cut down on the amount of time I spend online because it really feels like a lot of the content on here is not worth the time it takes to read it. 

Save money to get a bigger place (perhaps relocate if I can find the right job - but that's a challenge all by itself as I don't feel like I'm actually good at anything) and have cats. 

And... well that's it at the moment. 

I'll try to post more at some other point. In the meantime, be well and bring your light to the world, please. We need it. 



Comments

  1. I would like to recommend one of the most respected spiritualists of our time. He is a man who has helped many people in the city during difficult situations.

    Some people even call him a “mini god” because of his powerful spiritual abilities and the way he helps those who come to him for guidance.

    You can message him on WhatsApp: +2349046229159
    Email wightmagicmaster@gmail.com

    Please speak to him politely and explain your situation clearly, and he will dy.lo his best to help you.

    He offers spiritual guidance and support for different situations, including:

    • Love and relationship issues, including helping to reconnect with an ex.

    • Restoring troubled marriages and relationships.

    • Spiritual prayers and rituals for protection and breakthrough.

    • Herbal remedies to heal HIV, cancer, herpes.

    • Fertility prayers and spiritual support for couples who want to conceive in few weeks.

    • Telekinesis ability. Shape-shift ability.

    • Ritual and prayers for instant wealth.

    • Spiritual help in difficult situations such as court cases, recovering lost property, and other life challenges.

    Many people have received help and guidance through his spiritual work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surviving and Thriving in the Urban World of Darkness: A Guide for Garou

 Welcome to the blog, or welcome back if you're a regular reader. Thanks for stopping by. This is Shores of Night. On Sundays we talk about Werewolf: the Apocalypse , White Wolf's eco-horror roleplaying game. I talk about things within the game that interest me, explore areas which I think need to be considered, and sometimes try to make stuff.  Apologies for missing last week, life got in the way. I'm finding things a bit hard at present because I'm consuming too much news content and even though I'm in the UK, current events in the US are weighing heavily on my mind. It feels like life has become that much more difficult and, in the themes of Werewolf, that what's happening will only lead to the planet suffering more. It feels like our cities will become darker and less pleasant too, though perhaps not to the extent that they would be in the World of Darkness. At least we can be relatively sure that what's happening in the "real world" (if such a...

101 Changeling: the Dreaming Story Seeds

I've put together 101 Story Seeds for Changeling the Dreaming which is free to anyone to use for their Changeling Chronicles.. You can find it as a PDF download here: 101 Changeling the Dreaming Story Seeds . I've detailed possible subplots for the game, the same as I did with Hellfrost. The thing I should say before you go a-scrolling, is that some of the plot lines are for adult gamers, be that because they deal with adult subjects or because they're the sort of things that are a bit more to do with planning and so on. I'm planning to put together a Changeling micro setting, set at a campus university, please let know if that would be of interest. Changeling the Dreaming, Kithain and other official game terms are copyright White Wolf Games (1995), while original characters are copyright of Steve Cotterill (2018) Permission is given to use original characters for home use. 101 Changeling the Dreaming Story Seeds Mean: Some of the Kithain ar...

The Traveller's Guide to the Umbra

 Welcome back, or if you're here for the first time, then hello. These blog posts are dedicated to the roleplaying game Werewolf: The Apocalypse , one of my favourite games. They're intended to form a primer for the game, to explain it to potential new players. Most of what I've written has been tagged with the Werewolf label, and I'm working to ensure everything I've published for the game here has the tag.  This week, we're returning to the mysterious spirit world, the Umbra, to discuss travel and survival. Last time we got a basic idea of the part of the Umbra werewolves interact with the most (there are other realms, but those appear in Mage: The Ascension and Wraith: The Oblivion far more than in Werewolf, and can be challenging for the Garou to visit, so I'm only going to cover them if it's requested. This content is designed for the 20th Anniversary Edition of Werewolf, which is what I'm sticking with. Apologies if you're a 5th Edition f...