Skip to main content

Gaming; More Game Ads



The Strange & Numenera

The Bestiary

An alien machine
A database of marvels… and monsters
A quest to catalogue the fauna and flora of the multiverse
Unlikely heroes lost in a web of worlds

Join the quest to explore new worlds and catalogue their species.
Plunge into the Strange Dark Energy Network

A campaign for the Strange

Will you ever make it home?


Strange Horizons

The bodies were found in a Rio de Janeiro nightclub
A new drug was in their system
Something that isn’t local….
That isn’t from Earth.

Now the hunt is on for the source
An investigation that will lead to new worlds
New dangers

A campaign for the Strange

Run to the edge, don’t look back.

Numenera: Impossible City


A city in the middle of the desert
A map to something strange
And conspiracy lurking in the shadows
Will you discover the city’s secrets?
Will you break its code?
Or perish amongst its ever changing avenues?

Join the University’s expedition and discover the secrets of the Impossible City

Beware the City
Beware the Light

Yggdrasil

The Nine Worlds are waiting

The long winter is ebbing
Ice cracks in the fjords
Spring is in the air

Take up arms and fight
Take up your lute and play
Take your oars and row

The Nine Worlds are waiting

For good or ill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surviving and Thriving in the Urban World of Darkness: A Guide for Garou

 Welcome to the blog, or welcome back if you're a regular reader. Thanks for stopping by. This is Shores of Night. On Sundays we talk about Werewolf: the Apocalypse , White Wolf's eco-horror roleplaying game. I talk about things within the game that interest me, explore areas which I think need to be considered, and sometimes try to make stuff.  Apologies for missing last week, life got in the way. I'm finding things a bit hard at present because I'm consuming too much news content and even though I'm in the UK, current events in the US are weighing heavily on my mind. It feels like life has become that much more difficult and, in the themes of Werewolf, that what's happening will only lead to the planet suffering more. It feels like our cities will become darker and less pleasant too, though perhaps not to the extent that they would be in the World of Darkness. At least we can be relatively sure that what's happening in the "real world" (if such a...

101 Changeling: the Dreaming Story Seeds

I've put together 101 Story Seeds for Changeling the Dreaming which is free to anyone to use for their Changeling Chronicles.. You can find it as a PDF download here: 101 Changeling the Dreaming Story Seeds . I've detailed possible subplots for the game, the same as I did with Hellfrost. The thing I should say before you go a-scrolling, is that some of the plot lines are for adult gamers, be that because they deal with adult subjects or because they're the sort of things that are a bit more to do with planning and so on. I'm planning to put together a Changeling micro setting, set at a campus university, please let know if that would be of interest. Changeling the Dreaming, Kithain and other official game terms are copyright White Wolf Games (1995), while original characters are copyright of Steve Cotterill (2018) Permission is given to use original characters for home use. 101 Changeling the Dreaming Story Seeds Mean: Some of the Kithain ar...

The Traveller's Guide to the Umbra

 Welcome back, or if you're here for the first time, then hello. These blog posts are dedicated to the roleplaying game Werewolf: The Apocalypse , one of my favourite games. They're intended to form a primer for the game, to explain it to potential new players. Most of what I've written has been tagged with the Werewolf label, and I'm working to ensure everything I've published for the game here has the tag.  This week, we're returning to the mysterious spirit world, the Umbra, to discuss travel and survival. Last time we got a basic idea of the part of the Umbra werewolves interact with the most (there are other realms, but those appear in Mage: The Ascension and Wraith: The Oblivion far more than in Werewolf, and can be challenging for the Garou to visit, so I'm only going to cover them if it's requested. This content is designed for the 20th Anniversary Edition of Werewolf, which is what I'm sticking with. Apologies if you're a 5th Edition f...