Quick Admin Notice

 Hi, 

So, um, I broke my keyboard on Saturday morning. I'd set it somewhere where the heat from my little fan heater could reach it and heard a series of pops - which I thought were from the heater. I turned that off and there were still pops going on... 

Anyway, an hour later (it was Saturday and I like to get up slowly at the weekend), I pulled the keyboard out and went to start typing only to find that quite a few of the keys weren't working anymore. I managed to order a new one from Amazon and thought I'd work on things on paper but ended up finishing the Gaunt's Ghosts omnibus I've been reading for gods know how many months and then powering through V for Vendetta. 

So, if you were wondering why there was no character this month, that's why. I'm going to try and get the new Scion up during the week because I want to try and keep some sort of order going and next weekend is a D&D character weekend. 


Comments

Popular Posts