Here, let me empty the contents of my head for you?
1) Why do we still laud Richard the Lionheart as a great king when he bankrupted the country and barely spent any time here?
2) Was William Rufus really killed by witches as a sacrifice to the Horned God?
3) How many businesses were really run by women in the Medieval period?
4) How much of modern morality derives on the Victorian age?
5) Why do we laud the Greco-Roman world when it was so misogynistic?
6) Was World War 2 the period that not only changed Britain but came to define it for the last 70 odd years?
7) If we automated all work, what would humans do with themselves?