MA Fiction Module and the 30 Blogs of Night

Hello, hello.

Sorry, got caught up again, I really must try to blog more (more on that later).

My hand in for my Fiction coursework is Wednesday, but I am aiming to get it in on Tuesday, gods willing, fingers crossed and with a good wind behind me. Honestly, short of a massive panic induced rewrite the stories are good to go and the commentary just needs me to go over it a couple of times.

Next up I have two short stories to write one for Fringeworks Raus Untoten collection, a story of zombies at Stalingrad which I suspect will be taking a different tack to what the editor's going to get otherwise and a follow up to last year's Asylum story. If you've read Prometheus Enslaved, I'll be picking up some of the characters from that story and taking them to America, where other dangers await.

Also, starting this week I'll be starting a concerted attempt to blog everyday, for a full month, in a so called 30 Blogs of Night. I'll be making it up as I go along so gods know what I'll end up posting (nothing rude obviously). I do have some stuff I want to post, the much promised Victorian politics blogs for instance and the system/System piece which was trying to break my brain last time I looked at it.

In the meantime please put suggestions in the comments.

I'll leave you with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWdkozMxkEc

It's not just a song for me, it's a manifesto...

Comments

Popular Posts